Peter Clancy: 10 things you did not know about the man within the crime fiction series by TW Lawless
Peter Clancy, the fictional character of his own series by TW Lawless, was asked to reveal 10 things his fans did not know about him. His collection of answers show further the larrikin that TW Lawless has created.
1. I feel more comfortable sleeping in my Triumph Stag than in a bed.
2. I want my ashes scattered on the Collingwood training ground when I die, while their training.
3. Once I met my most beloved band, Deep Purple, after a concert. I then talked them into going to the footy the next day.
4. I only lose my temper when I am served bad coffee. It must be espresso, extra strong.
5. I was once an extra in the TV soap Neighbours, just so I could get an inside story on one of the actors. I stood out so much that I was offered a speaking role during the shoot. I politely declined.
6. I use my cunning kit to get into places I would never normally be allowed. I once pretended to be a doctor so I could interview someone in hospital, only to be dragged into an emergency where someone had a heart attack. Luckily the specialist was on the scene quickly to save the day.
7. I once went a month without an alcoholic drink, but only because I was in the outback and one hundred miles from the nearest pub.
8. In 1985, I announced that I wanted to settle down and have children ( when Collingwood win the premiership ).
9. I stayed out partying for three nights running in 1990, when Collingwood finally won the premiership.
10. I have now announced I will settle down and have children when Collingwood beats Carlton in a premiership, or when the two teams amalgamate. Whichever comes last.
Join Peter Clancy on Facebook www.facebook.com/PeterClancyFan
Check out the series at www.twlawless.com