TW Lawless bares all: 10 Things you did not know about the man behind the Australian crime thrillers
After interviewing TW Lawless I asked him to bare it all and give me 10 things he felt his readers would not know about him.
His answers may surprise you.
1. I studied journalism at uni before changing to a sociology major.
2. I was a registered nurse for twenty-five years and have a post-grad diploma in public health and tropical medicine.
3. I wrote my first book in longhand in the early 1990's. I think it was a thriller.
4. My wife and I co-wrote screenplays before we wrote books. One was nearly picked up by a producer in Hollywood.
5. I'm a good guitar player but I don't practice enough. One of my teachers was a former member of the Little River Band.
6. I auditioned for a game show and got selected. The show got cancelled, unfortunately.
7. I love history and trivia. Do you want the long or short lecture on causes for the fall of the Roman Empire?
8. I have seen a ghost.
9. My parents and I lived next door to a psychopath, who later murdered someone randomly.
10. I wear a kilt on occasion. I have a great love for Scotland. 'Oh Flower of Scotland...'
Join TW Lawless on Facebook www.facebook.com/LawlessLikers